Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Oblivion

A Kingdom Hearts rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Member?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:24 am

The two walked through a Corridor of Darkness. He was to meet Xorax here, where the two men would meet and then the Ritual would begin."There are three enemies in this universe. Heartless, Nobodies and Unbirth's. We have power over all three. Therefore, we can summon and control them. I have a goal to open and absorb the power of Kingdom Heart's. I cant do that without a power or two from each alignment. I can give you power over both good and evil. The same I did with Xorax, the first to join me. We are going to test what you can do. This will give us some idea's of you'r power and how to make it more powerful." The two walked into the lab of Hollow Bastion, where Master Xehanort gave Xorax his power. Master Xehanort snapped his finger's, causing a horde of Nobodies and Heartless to appear around the two. He grinned "We can start now." The horde launched themselve's at the man, testing his current power's. Master Xehanort appeared at the entrance of the lab and watched the battle.
Back to top Go down
https://khorpg.rpg-board.net
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 am

Begins cutting through the heartless like they where nothing but has a good fight with the nobodies... He destroys most of them without getting tired and jumps back stand there and says That all you got? Then begins cutting through them again.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Master Xehanort leaned against the wall at the entrance "Not at all. Im curious what you can really do. You'r a swordsman, I know that much. But what else can you do?" He snapped his right hand finger's, causing an Absent Silhouette to reveal itself in the middle of the horde. It took the form of Vexen. He had his shield already equipped and walked through the horde towards the man. He pointed the shield at the man, causing an ice orb launch from the shield towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Slashes down the sword at the ice spell breaking it... Much more than that thing has got... Uses gravity magic to make it fall to the ground and stop moving as he points his one ring to it launching a reddish beam at it engulfing it in a.... Elemental Magic... Then he slashes into the ball then the Vexen clone ceases to exist as the magic goes back into the ring... Why did I use my ring.... Then stab it... Pathetic... Holds his head as he casts a thunder spell around him destroying nobodies and heartless's coming at him.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Master Xehanort grinned at the use of the man's ring "Quite a ring there....You have interesting power's which may help us. Do you wish to join?" He snapped his finger, causing a dusk Nobody to appear. It walked over to the man and reached out it's hand's. "I can give you'r sword and ring's more power. You will be able to do more than just slash things and use magic. Hand it you'r rings and sword so that it will put them in the chest. I will start working on them as soon as we get you into the Chamber of Rebirth." The dusk stood there with it's hands out infront of the man. "But before you answer, what's you'r name?" He walked towards the man and Dusk with a blank look on his face, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Turns around... Sorry... I have no use of giving over my sword and rings... because without my rings... I'll lose control... Appears behind the man.. And my Name is Kaiden.... Chuckles...
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Master Xehanort grinned at Kaiden "Kaiden eh? Hm...You will have more power with you'r rings and sword. The power in you'r rings will be bestowed into orbs which will then be lodged into gaunlet's. The gaunlet's enhance you'r power and sword fighting skill's. I remove the evil of you'r sword and make the evil into one sword made of pure evil and darkness. And the other one I will use as a host for pure good and light. You will be able to control both good and evil. Nothing beyond that." Master Xehanort walks away from Kaiden and turns around to look at him. "But thats only if you join. If you do, you will need to give the rings and sword to the Dusk for me to work on them. I cannot work on them while you have them in the Chamber of Rebirth" He walks across the room and stops infront of a hall which lead to a pure white colored room with a large flower at the back.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Stands there.... Then says If I remove my rings... I may lose it... And secondly... Pulls out his sword that is of light and dark and puts it on the ground then pulls out the sword of light. I already have all 3... Puts his 3 swords back on his back and makes the dark/light sword dissapear. Besides... Whats the....Catch... Waits for an answer or anything at all..
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:46 am

Master Xehanort grins "There is no catch. I only wish to see what happens if I experiment with your current power." He walked behind the Dusk and swung at it from behind, causing it to disappear in a puff of darkness. "Plus, should you lose control, Im sure Xorax or I will be able to hold you down long enough for you to get into the pod. We are stronger than you think." He gets an emotionless look on his face as he look's at the man's rings. "You will be more powerful than you'r current state. If you'r answer is no, then Im wasting my time...I wont force you." He walks past Kaiden as a Corridor of Darkness begins to appear behind him, which lead to Traverse Town, where he would drop off Kaiden. He stop's right next to Kaiden, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 am

Turns around and says Here... You may have them... But tell me why I must go into the flower... He is not the one to just rush into things.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 am

Master Xehanort grins as a small Shadow heartless jumps up and grabs the rings from the man's hand. He then walks over to a chest where he puts them. As the chest slams close, he disappear's in a poof of darkness. "The pod removes you'r memory. When you come out, you will know nothing but you'r name. It will supply you as you sleep for two year's. Over the year's, as you'r memory is removed, you will be given a better understanding in the ways of magic and swordsmanship. You'r magic and the way's you use a sword will be improved. Over the year's of you'r sleep, I will be working on the rings and swords." Then, a Dusk nobody walks past Master Xehanort and picks up the swords. He puts the swords each in a separate glass casing. He then walks towards the hallway which lead to the pure white colored room.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:34 am

Begins walking over to the flower... Considering I'm 14.. I have no memories of me before appearing in that castle.. I don't think I very much need my memories... Oh ya... also... If I lose anything extra you may regret putting me in there... Walks into the flower somehow knowing exactly what to do to set it...
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Master Xehanort grinned as he watched Kaiden go into the pod. The flower rose with Kaiden inside of it and closed, signaling Master Xehanort that it was time for him to begin working on it. He started with the ring's. He grabbed them out of the chest and two glass orb's. He put the rings each in a glass casing where he studied them and the source of their power. He grabbed the red ring and pressed the jewel against the glass. The ring slowly sunk through the glass and floated around in the glass orb until it was in the center. The orb then began to glow blood red. He grinned as he then grabbed a black gaunlet in which he put the orb into. He set the gaunlet down as it also began to glow blood red. He knew that he was done with the first ring, which was able to summon the power's of all evil and darkness. He took the blue ring and pressed its jewel against the other glass orb. It also sunk in and floated around until it was in the center. The orb began to glow white. He then put the orb in a white gaunlet. The gaunlet began to glow blue as he sat it down next to the other one. He knew he was now done with the second ring, which was able to summon the power's of all good and light. He studied the rings and their new power's over the first year. All he had left was the sword's. He took the black sword and walked through a Corridor of Darkness, which lead to the Eternal Abyss, where it would sit on an altar for the first year. The sword would be tainted with darkness, able to summon countless amounts of heartless. He walked through a Corridor of Darkness back to the lab. He grabbed the white and gold sword and brought it into the Realm of Light, where he would leave it on another altar during the first year. It would be purified with light, able to summon the forces of good[disney character's that u could summon in games]. He went back to his lab and grabbed the sword of light and darkness. He walked through a Corridor of Darkness which lead to the Realm of Nothingness. He placed the sword on an altar and left it in the Realm of Nothingness. The sword would be tainted with nothingness, able to summon countless amounts of nobodies. Master Xehanort waited over the first year, allowing the swords to absorb power from each realm. As the year went by, he studied his library to refresh his memory about Kingdom Hearts and see if there was anything he forgot. When the year was ending, he went through each realm to grab the swords. The black sword had taken on a more demonic form and it was jet black. The white sword had taken on an angelic form and was bright silver. The third sword had a bright silver blade while the hilt and the design's that surrounded the blade from the hilt was jet black . He placed the black and white swords across each other in the shape of an -X- while the third sword went down the X. He had the single hooded white leather suit ready for Kaiden while the gaunlet's and swords layed next to it. As he finished setting up Kaiden's new equipment, the flower began to lower. Master Xehanort knew that it was over. He walked down the hall and into the Chamber of Rebirth. He stood and waited infront of the flower as he watched it lower. The flower finally landed on the ground and the pod opened. He saw that Kaiden had changed over the year's. His skin was tanned and his eye's had a yellow tint in them. He stood infront of the flower and waited for Kaiden to wake up after a two year's sleep.

Last edited by Master Xehanort on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Woke up saying... Hello... Buddy... Is my stuff ready? Walks down out of the flower with his grey cloak still on... It looked as if the cloak grew with the boy... He walks out of the flower noticing he got taller... He was now 16 and he seemed to know where he was.. Ahhh... Hollow Bastion... Walks around the room checking it out and looking for the door until he found it and opened it. Shall we go and get my weapons? Waits for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Master Xehanort grinned "So, you actually remembered...Interesting..." He begins walking towards Kaiden "I hope you like what I did with you'r equipment." The two walk down the hall and into the lab. On the desk was Kaiden's new equipment. He walked past the desk while Kaiden was checking out his new equipment. He stopped at the computer and turned around so he was facing Kaiden. "As soon as you finish checking out you'r new equipment, I can summon heartless so you can test you'r new power on them."
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Puts his guantlets on. He puts his light and dark swords in an X on his back. Then he makes the dark/light sword dissapear. Bring em on Put his hand on his dark sword ready to pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Master Xehanort smiled at Kaiden as he snapped his finger's, summoning two Absent Silhouette's of Vexen. They ran towards him, holding out their shields. One fired icicle's at Kaiden when the otherone launched an orb of ice at him. Master Xehanort stood at the entrance of the lab and watched them fight.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Held his gauntlets out at each one firing a beam destroying the magic and placing the two vexens in a blue and red orb. He soon devoures their power. Then the magic goes into the gauntlets making Kaiden feel more powerful. Oh come on I know you have better than that! Just stands there.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:21 am

Master Xehanort grins "Interesting...you'r able to absorb their magic and use as you'r own...If you want more, then I will summon something more powerful." He snaps his finger's, causing a shadow clone of the heartless Ansem to appear. He was in his second form, where his shadow was alive. He stood there infront of Kaiden and waited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Holds his gauntlets up and blasts them both out at Ansem. Ansem quickly moves to avoid it as Kaiden brings the blue magic back. Then ansem runs from the red beam that is pursueing him but makes a quick turn and aims at kaizen. A sword appears in the ansems hand as he begans to hold it up ready to slash down but kaiden laid a trap. Kaiden blasted the blue beam out of his gauntlet quickly stopping ansem in his tracks. Soon enough the red beam grabbed ansem too.They absorbed him quickly and went back ito the gauntlets. This time he aborbed magic and some strength. Hmmm That was fun... Now just who where those people? Stands their thinking next time He'll have a sword fight.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Xorax has an emotionless face as he takes his role. "Master Xehanort..it's my turn". Xorax looks at Kaiden. "I don't usually do this but.." Xorax draws both of his keyblades and warps behind Kaiden. He then slashes with one from behind Kaiden.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Spins around and grabs the keyblade in his gauntlet. I suggest someone with a life to lose should not fight me.. Looks at master saying Why not just make a clone of him? Then lets go of the keyblade and jumps onto a wall walking up it sideways.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

"If you insist..Dont expect it to be as good as i am.." Kyo points at his shadow as a doppleganger of himself formed. It jumped at the boy attacking with full force.
Back to top Go down
Sgrios

Sgrios

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Grabs on of the keyblades from the doppleganger that was coming down at him and rips it out of its hands and throws it to the side. He then goes to punch in its face but is quickly blocked by the same keyblade he threw away. Not suprised he leads an uppercut being blocked again, but as soon as his hand connected to the sword he did a backwards kick flip making the dopple ganger fly into the air. Then he lands on his feet flying into the air punching again... For some reason refusing to use his swords... He quickly runs under the clone looking like a blur, then jumps up from under it leader a powerful into his jaw. then quickly he leads the claws of his one gauntlet into the chest of the clone ripping out the heart. But before anyone saw the heart it turned into darkness as the clone began to fade into darkness. It quickly ran at kaizen attempting to cross slash with its blades. Kaizen holds out his arms.... Sparks and blood fly..... As the light dims it shows kaizen behind the clone with his his held out with the keyblades in hand. The keyblades dissapear as he turns around to the clone with its chest cut wide open as it fades closer and closer into the darkness. Then he quickly uses his gauntlets and traps it in the magic orbs absorbing its power and magic. Then the blue and red lighted magic goes back into his gauntlets as he turns to Xorax saying. Wish to rephrase that? Then he begins chuckling as he says I'm bored of fighting these Nobodies... Kaizen sooooo wants a mission or to do something else xD.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm

"Heh.." Xorax's body fades away. He then appears behind the boy and slams his keyblade down on his gauntlets. "Very well.." Kyo looks at Master Xehanort then turns back to Kaizen. "First, I have a few questions. One.. did you regain any of your memory as i did? And also.......do you have any purpose or goal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Member?   A New Member? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Member?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Oblivion :: Hollow Bastion :: Hollow Bastion-
Jump to: