Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Oblivion

A Kingdom Hearts rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Strength in The Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

The Strength in The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:55 pm

"Was it okay to leave him there? I mean.. what if he doesn't succeed what if he is devoured by the darkness." Xorax pulls out his keyblade as he begins swinging it around. "Also, this is a dark place isn't it? My heartless keyblde should be growing in power as we speak sholdnt it?" Xorax turns and waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Master Xehanort looks at Xorax, swinging his blades. "I have a good feeling he will survive. If he doesnt, then we were fools to even think about watching him. As for Phantom, yes. This is a place for both Nobodies and Heartless. So you'r able to use both." Master Xehanort walked into a Corridor of Darkness which lead to the tip of the building which the castle touched. This was the divider between the heartless and nobody parts of the World That Never Was. All the nobodies were in the castle while the heartless were in the city.
Back to top Go down
https://khorpg.rpg-board.net
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:07 am

"So what should i be doing? Or do i just wait patiently and watch for the boy to make a move?" Xoeax returns his keyblade to its place on his back as he focuses on the man.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Master Xehanort rose his hand as he summoned his keyblade and smiled. "Hmm why not train with the heartless and nobodies? They might teach you a little bit about each of you'r keyblades." Master Xehanort then stabbed his keyblade where the two buildings conneted. He then smiled as he left the keyblade stabbed into the connection. He walked into a Corridor of Darkness back down into the city, leaving his blade in the connection.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 pm

"Well i did want to try something." Xorax pulls out both of his keyblades. He stabs them into the ground. He then calls for countless heartless and nobodies and pits them against each other. After a few minutes when only a nobody remains before him he pulls Phantom from the ground and destroys the nobody. He then summon more heartless and nobodies. This time he made them attack himself. He grabbed both of his keyblades and glided toward them. He slashed horizontally and took out the frontlines. He then threw his keyblades and took out most of the heartless. As his keyblade returned to him he slashed continuously until Master Xehanort's keyblade caught his eye. He made the remaining heartless and nobodies fight each other as he ran towards the keyblade. "Wow, so Master Xehanort wields a keyblade as well.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Master Xehanort was at the top floor of the building, looking outside the glass wall at Xorax, running towards the keyblade to observe it. He swung his right arm around, summoning a replica of Terra. The replica looked at Xorax and yelled to call his attention. The replica was to be the final test for Xorax until Master Xehanort trained him on learning how to completely control darkness and nothingness. The replica reached out his hand, summoning his keyblade and looked at Xorax to see if he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Xorax jumped back as he took his keyblade off of his back and summoned the other one. "Best end this as fast as possible. Xorax summoned five nobodies and sent them towards his opponent. As the surrounded the enemy Xorax glided over and jumped above the crowd. He threw down his keyblade and landed on the other side. As he looked to see what happened he saw his nobodies being killed. He ran towards the opposing force and clashed keyblades. He then stepped on the replicas keyblade and flipped backwards. As he was close to landing on the ground he glided and swung Phantom down and clashed with the replica. As Xorax was turning he saw a blade flying towards him and forced a dark shield in front of him. It shattered as it was hit. Xorax jumped over the replica before he had time to land and turn around the replica had already attacked. Xorax put a keyblade behind his back to defend with the best of his ability. As Xorax glided again he got faster. He took swung phantom high and as the replica was defending he used Black Heart to slash low. to where there the replica was undefended.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Master Xehanort watched as Xorax fought the replica. Master Xehanort then summoned an Aqua replica by swinging his left arm around. He decided to see what Xorax' limit was. He smiled as he sat down and meditated, focusing on his keyblade which was now at the tip of the castle. More abilities were being added to his keyblade as it began to drain power from the keyhole of the world.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:54 am

"Another one..ill end this quick." Xorax warped behind the replica as he slashed it from the back. The replica reformed and hit Xorax back. "What the." He jumped forward as he slashed again. The replica defended this time. Xorax summoned a nobody to fight the replica. He sat on the ground as he studied the aqua replica. "If only I had thunder." Xorax fell back as he fell unconscious. He had a flash back. As he came back he saw the aqua replica standing above him. He jumped up and jumped away. He stuck his keyblade in the air. "Thunder." As the aqua replica was destroyed he put away his keyblades. "I have to find Master Xehanort." Xorax opened a corridor of darkness and walked in. He appeared inside the castle as his first place to look.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:13 am

Master Xehanort smiled as he summoned one last test. He summoned a replica of his apprentice, knowing that this fight would be the longest of all tests. The replica appeared at the last floor of the castle, waiting for Xorax to find him. The replica looked at the Kingdom Hearts moon, thinking about Kingdom Hearts and the darkness that dwells within it. He was on the balcony, kneeling towards the moon with his keyblade stabbed into the ground infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:50 pm

After a few minutes of wandering around Xorax stumbled by a replica of himself. He summoned several heartless and ten times as more nobodies. The Xorax replica took them out exactly as Xorax would have. "Are you kidding me? I guess its time to get serious and show you how its really done." Xorax warped behind the replica and slashed his weapon the replica defended behind his back. He turned around and swung his keyblade at the real Xorax. Xorax defended but he was knocked back. Xorax then glided towards the replica and slashed knowing the replica would defend. He slashed where the replica was undefended but the replica used his other keyblade to defend. "Just like me huh?" Xorax stepped on the replicas keyblades and jumped over the replicas head. He threw down Phantom and slashed with Black Heart. The Xorax replica defended against that as well. Xorax summoned three heartless and four nobodies. Xorax sent them towards the replica but the replica sent them back at Xorax. A shocked Xorax stuck his keyblades in the air as he yelled "Thunder." Xorax destroyed the heartless and nobodies. Xorax warped behind the replica and kicked it up. As the replica was coming down he swung both keyblades down. Xorax defended with both of his keyblades as well. The replica warped behind Xorax as he slashed. At the last minute Xorax used his darkness barrier to defend himself. Xorax summoned thirteen nobodies to crowd around the replica and Xorax used thunder to attempt to destroy the replica. All the nobodies were destroyed but as the smoke cleared Xorax saw the replica still standing. He glided toward the replica and acted as if he was going to strike with both keyblades. The replica defended his self with both keyblades but Xorax struck with one and used that hit to get to the other side of the Xorax replica. Xorax attacked an undefended replica from the back. As the replica fell to the ground Xorax stabbed Phantom inside of it. "This is the last floor if Master Xehanort is not here ill have to continue my search in the next world."
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Master Xehanort appears from a Corridor of Darkness on the balcony behind Xorax, clapping his hands. He told Xorax that the three replica's were tests to see if he was worthy of learning how to completely control darkness and nothingness. He began teaching Xorax how to summon the strongest of heartless and nobodies, which took a couple years. After the first years of training Xorax, he was able to summon replica's Ansem of the Heartless and Xemnas of the Nobodies. After the last years, Xorax was able to completely dismiss darkness and nothingness replicas that Master Xehanort summoned.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 am

After Xorax's rigorous training he remembered that he had to ask Master Xehanort something. "Master Xehanort...on the second test two years ago...I had a dream. In that dream I was protecting a woman. She seemed to have meant a lot to me. Do you know who she is?" Xorax walked towards Master Xehanort as he awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Master Xehanort had a blank face on him "Hmm you do know that you are now with me until we complete our goal, right? Well, she is you'r mother. You joined me to gain the power to protect her and once she died, to bring her back to life using what I taught you. We will always watch over her and if she is in trouble, you will go to her and then come back for us to continue trying to reach our goal." Master Xehanort turned around and looked at Xorax, waiting to see if he would remember their deal.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 pm

"A mother? Well then, I don't have any use for her anymore. We shall continue towards our goal uninterrupted. Speaking of our goal, I think we should find more members to aid us in completing our goal." Xorax opens a corridor of darkness and walks halfway through. "Master Xehanort follow me, i know somewhere to start our search."
Back to top Go down
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Master Xehanort grinned as he knew that over time, Xorax would worry about his mother. He walked into the Corridor of Darkness with his keyblade strapped to his back, puzzled at what Xorax had in mind. "A new member would be good. Lets see who you have in mind." He turned around as the two began to disappear in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strength in The Darkness   The Strength in The Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strength in The Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Oblivion :: The World That Never Was :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: