Kingdom Hearts Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Oblivion

A Kingdom Hearts rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xehanort Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Xehanort
Admin
Master Xehanort

Xehanort Registration Empty
PostSubject: Xehanort Registration   Xehanort Registration Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 am

N a m e
Xehanort

M e a n i n g
"No Heart" or "Another"

A g e
Unkown

D a t e - o f - B i r t h
Unkown

A l i g n m e n t
Dark

APPEARANCE
Xehanort Registration Xehano10

L i k e s
Control over the universe and having ultimate knowledge.

D i s l i k e s
All of Life

F e a r s
Light and lost of power.

P e r s o n a l i t y
While it is unknown what his deeds were comprised of prior to his meeting with Ansem the Wise, Xehanort has shown to be a cold, calculating, and ruthless villain. He is shown to value power, control, and knowledge above all other things and has no problem with betraying others, even those who saved his life, as shown when he betrayed Ansem. Seeing others as simply tools, Xehanort tortured many individuals with experiments that went beyond the boundaries of insanity. He had no sympathy or remorse for his actions and justified them by stating that it was all done in the name of research. Eventually though, this pursuit of research was then shared with a lust for power. Xehanort eventually warped his mind into thinking that darkness is the heart's true power and the source of all power in general. He has also shown an extreme disregard for all life and wiped out his own world in pursuit of his goals and sacrificed his own body to gain more power over the creatures of darkness he created; the Heartless.

B i o g r a p h y

REFERENCE QUESTIONS
Who are your parents?Unkown
Who raised you?Ansem The Wise
What was your childhood like?Unkown
Did anything traumatic happen?Was found in The Radiant Garden, Greatly injured and no memory of my past.
What led you to join this side?Was possibly experimented on by Ansem The Wise to learn about the darkness in hearts.
What does your current life normally consist of?Possessing people. Learning about Kingdom Hearts. Gaining Knowledge.

W e a p o n s
Unkown

Abilities
Unkown

S a m p l e P o s t

Xehanort walks through a Corridor of Darkness into Hollow Bastion's library. He finds left-over heartless who run towards him to attack. He swings his hand to reveal a black aerial blade from his sleeve. He stands still as the heartless closes in on him. He then swings the blade to cut them all in a circular motion. The heartless all fall to the floor, disappearing away in shadows. As the black aerial blade slides back into his sleeve, he walks into a stone room that has a portal which leads into the Eternal Abyss. He walks through the portal and appears in the Eternal Abyss, where he see's the door to Kingdom Hearts. He flies towards the piece of land that its on and swings his arms around to slide out a black aerial blade from his right sleeve and a white aerial blade from his left. He smiles as he then slashes at the door with his black aerial blade.
Back to top Go down
https://khorpg.rpg-board.net
Xandek
Admin
Xandek

PostSubject: Re: Xehanort Registration   Xehanort Registration Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Accepted Razz
Back to top Go down
Xandek
Admin
Xandek

PostSubject: Re: Xehanort Registration   Xehanort Registration Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Accepted Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xehanort Registration   Xehanort Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xehanort Registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Oblivion :: Registration :: Canon Creation-
Jump to: